For the collect and processing of your personal data, we respect the French Law n° 78-17 du 6 janvier 1978 regarding computer data processing, files and liberties, in its current version.
Personal data collected
Using our web and mobile app, we can ask you to retreive personnal concerning you.
“Personnal data” is for all data allowing to identify an individual, including the last name, the first name, pseudo, photograph, postal address, email, phone number, date of birth, information concerning the payment (for invoicing, your preferences of service, and any information about you, you choose to provide us.
Use of your personal data
Your personal data are collected to help us to give your the best services including :
- Manage and secure the access to services on our web and mobile applications,
- Realise operations for customer relationship and realise the contract obligations
- Improve the use of products and services and provide technical support,
- Supply you with information about our services and evolutions
- Analyse your data to improve our products and services
- Respect legal and contract obligations
Your personal data will not be transfered, leased or exchange with third parties.
Personal Data Security
Data safety and security are for us a most omportant subject. We expend all reasonable organisational and technical efforts, to guarantee security, integrity and privacy of your personal data.
Personal data access
In accordance with the French law n°78-17 of the january 6 1978 relating to Information Technology, Files and Rights (CNIL), you are entitled to access and correct your personal data. If you wish to exercise these rights, please write to us :
AA Partners / Art Report
4 bis avenue de la Marne
We make a commitment to keep your personal data only during the term required for supply services and products, or in the case of an extension required by the law.